Humans are Born to Be Creators
Creative souls are naturally attracted to a mode of expression which mysteriously seems to choose us. As an aspiring musician and writer for over 15 years, I have met a countless number of creative souls. I have witnessed many well intentioned people do their very best to integrate their passions into a reasonable lifestyle, only to be met with strife and compromise.
Creators are Born to Be Empowered
Becoming a professional can be difficult, but it can also be learned. After spending over a decade around artistic folks, I have built up a strong network of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences. I began to notice some common traits that artists, musicians, and healers have in common:
- Passion about more than one form of expression
- Care for the Earth and environment
- Awareness of what we put in our bodies
- A desire to be self-sustaining
- A desire to travel
- Awareness of fashion (which in some cases means deliberate disregard for adhering to a style whatsoever)
- A space to work (with some certainty of uninterrupted time)
- And finally–community.
Empowered Creators are Born to Share Knowledge
If you are a guitarist who is passionate about learning photography, or reiki healing, and you meet a photographer or reiki healer who is passionate about learning guitar, wouldn’t an exchange of knowledge be a valuable investment of time and resources for both parties?
What if you could find someone skilled in all three disciplines, and become a better guitarist while getting trained in two new crafts?
Knowledge-Sharing, Empowered Creators are Born to Develop Mastery
We can rate ourselves to better facilitate mentorship and learning. Working together, we can develop a standardized scale on which to give each other a concrete frame of reference for the members of the LinkUpLevelUp community.
As best I can, with a little help from my friends, I intend to accomplish two things with this blog:
1. Facilitate Connections (LinkUp) – Create a rating system and supportive community to catalogue the different skills of each creative soul and identify members with skills in multiple disciplines to help everyone find other members to learn from, teach, or trade information with, relevant to their progression.
2. Provide Resources (LevelUp) – Provide useful information to fellow creative souls on content we all seem to care about within and beyond our chosen (chosen by) craft(s), such as health, sustainability, consciousness, mentorship, and travel.
Knowledge in our creative arena can be shared over and over with different results. We are all part of a global community, and a cosmic consciousness which is doing its very best to express itself through us.
TO LINK UP IS TO LEVEL UP!!!
Help me to help you help someone else. We were born for this!!!